What sets GVAC Personal Trainers apart
Exercise is a lifestyle choice to actively pursue good health and fitness. Our trainers' main goal is to "emphasize the importance of seeing the big picture of fitness as a lifestyle and taking time to include all aspects of fitness."
Customized Training Programs
Our trainers do not use "Cookie Cutter" workout routines. Every individual is different, and your trainer will determine the appropriate exercise routine for your specific needs and goals.
GVAC trainers have devoted their lives to Health and Fitness and are dedicated to building their knowledge base and keeping pace with the ever-evolving fitness industry. They are committed to their craft and to their clients, and they choose to work at GVAC because they see it as the place where they can make the biggest impact in changing peoples' lives.
Our goal is your success!
- We offer the most affordable training packages for some of the highest quality trainers in Santa Barbara.
- Trainer Floor Time - trainers are available outside of one-on-one sessions to answer questions and offer training suggestions and guidance.
Small Group Training
Take your fitness to the next level with Small Group Training at GVAC!
Join a group of 3-8 people on a regular basis or just drop in to spice up your regular routine.
Your trainer will guide you through a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) routine using TRX, Kettle Weights, Battle Ropes, Plyo Boxes, and more.
Small group allows your trainer to easily make modifications to your routine based on your current ability... all levels are welcome.
First session is complimentary with your membership, so join a Group Training Session today!
Benefits of personal training
- Improve/Create Program Design
- Improve Form and Technique
- Reduce Body Fat and Tone
- Increases Muscular Strength, Core Strength, Back Strength
- Improve Balance, Coordination, Agility, and Joint Stability
- Increase Resting Metabolism
- Injury Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Avoid Plateaus and Achieve Specific Goals
- Improves Heart Health & Reduce Risk of Disease and Illnesses
- Decreases Stress and Anxiety
- Improves Body Image and Self Esteem
- Increases Comfort Level of Club
- Improve Time Efficiency
Why you need a personal trainer
- Special Physical circumstances, e.g. previous injury, health issues
- Knowledge - exercise can be intimidating, knowledge is power. Over challenging yourself or improper exercise can lead to injury or excess soreness, and these often derail efforts to develop and maintain a routine. Under challenging yourself can result in frustration from not achieving your goals and boredom.
- Motivation - if you or those around you aren't interested in exercises, motivation will fade quickly. In regards to LACK OF ENERGY, a trainer can help distinguish between physical fatigue and emotional fatigue and help find what time of day is best for you to exercise to increase energy. In regards to LACK OF WILL POWER, a trainer can help you by setting appointments and work out plans, holding you to them, and monitoring progress on your goals.
- Time Constraints - either you have a goal you are trying to achieve in a certain amount of time, or you have a limited amount of time to work out. Either way, a trainer will provide the most efficient work out plans to get you to your goal quickly and help you achieve the most in your individual workouts with the time you have.
- Degree of Success.
- Retention - consistency is the key to exercise success, not intense exercise. Your trainer will help you adjust to your lifestyle change and find the best ways to keep exercise manageable and enjoyable.
- Enjoyment - if you don't like what you are doing, you will not continue to exercise. Period.